The Black Roses Kimono
Face the day head-on wearing the luscious Kiki Kimono.
A drippy watercolor palette derived from the foliage and hues of an island paradise brings original prints by artist Marina Billinghurst to life on deliciously soft natural fibers. We admit, there’s a little magic infused into every piece, so we dare you: chase your wildest dreams and see where you soar!
A modern take on a classic beauty. Bright & bold, the rich pink petals and coppery green leaves pop on a classic black backdrop.
*Available in two lengths:
-KIKI: The full-length duster (Long)
-KANDI: The Traditional mid-thigh length (Short)
Feel LUX in 100% Mulberry Silk
Hit the BEACH in 100% butter-soft Modal
* Designed with love in Canada
* For Care Instructions, please see our FAQ page.
* Dust bags + Gift Boxes Sold Separately
* Limited Edition SILK Kiki Kimonos come with an exclusive gift box + velvet dust bag
* Please note that our Kiki Kimonos are lovingly handmade to order. Due to the bespoke nature of each piece, your order may take up to 4-6 weeks to process in addition to shipping time. In most cases, orders are shipped within 10-15 business days. You will be notified as soon as your item is shipped.
Please be certain you are happy with your made-to-order purchase + processing time! We do keep a limited inventory of kimonos in stock, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your item sooner than 4-6 weeks, or have any questions about your order before you hit the purchase button. We are unable to process returns until you receive your item, but always want to ensure your best possible experience shopping with us and are happy to hear from you!